Summit Toastmasters is hosting a special Vocal Variety in Business Workshop next Tuesday, September 25, 2012 in Frisco.
Here are the details!
Your speaking voice is essential to share your message whether on the phone, one-on-one or in a presentation.
Learn ways in which your voice impacts your work and ways in which you have more control over it than you realize.
This interactive workshop will:
- Activate your voice as a tool for business.
- Help you connect more effectively with your clients or audience.
Whether you are an experienced speaker or a novice, gain greater vocal variation, power, and authenticity to increase the impact of your communication.
- DATE: Tuesday, September 25, 2012
- WORKSHOP: 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- LOCATION: Buffalo Mountain Room, County Commons Building
- 0037 County Road 1005 Frisco, Colorado 80443
- COST: FREE, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Presenter: Hilary Blair, presentation and speaking voice expert, is a highly regarded coach and facilitator working extensively across the US with a variety of businesses including Am. Express, Sam’s Club, Janus Funds, the State of Colorado, Hunter Douglas, eLuminate and is the presentation coach for Count Me In and MakeMineAMillion.org. She works with entrepreneurs, lawyers, CEO’s, actors, teachers, writers, and project managers. She specializes in presentation coaching and voice through ARTiculate: Real&Clear, www.articulateRC.com, the company she co-founded.