Toastmasters International is launching a fun and engaging video series of time-tested tips for improving communication.
Each five- to seven-minute video in the series offers Toastmasters and non-Toastmasters alike valuable resources to help navigate public speaking-related situations that arise every day.
- Five Basic Public Speaking Tips (5:02) available 7/30/2012
- Job Interviews (5:16)
- How to Offer a Toast (2:43) available 8/20/2012
- When Things Go Wrong
- Finding Speech Topics (5:35) available 8/13/2012
- Knowing Your Audience (4:42) available 8/6/2012
- Using Humor in Speeches
- Gestures and Body Language
- Speaking Mistakes to Avoid
- How to Offer Feedback
Links to the videos will be added as provided by Toastmasters International.