by Alan Swartz, Secretary
What a great meeting! Three speakers and great table topics.
President Alice Miller opened the meeting. Amy Nakos was Toastmaster and Table Topics Master. Suri Seghal from Florida was our Toastmaster guest.
- Speakers were Travis Usinger speaking on “Active the Passive Body and Calm the Active Mind,” evaluated by Yvonne Bryant.
- Alan Swartz gave a humorous speech “Alpha Male Undressed” evaluated by Amy Nakos.
- Suri Seghal spoke on “Blue Zones”, areas on earth where people live to be over 100 and some of the principles of long life.
Best Speaker was Travis Usinger. Best Evaluator was Amy Nakos.
- For Table Topics, Jim Shaw spoke on “What is your single worst fear?”
- Yvonne Bryant spoke on “What is the last thing you would like to see before you die?”
- Alice Miller spoke “If you could become a member of another family, who would it be?”
Best table topics was tie between Alice and Yvonne.
A reminder that dues are due by October 1 and are now $39 due to the increase by Toastmasters International.