by: Judi LaPoint, Secretary
- Yvonne Bryant,
- Alan Swartz
- Pat Moore
- Judi LaPoint
- Lynn Bojinoff
- Alisa DiMartino
- Charles McCloud
- Tonia Williams
- Robin McCloud
- Scott Sessions
- Tracy sessions
Toastmaster – Yvonne Bryant.
Theme – names – what they mean to us!
Charles and Tonia were unanimously inducted as new members.
Charles – evaluated by Alan
Gave a moving Ice Breaker speech about overcoming the dire prediction of a less-than-supportive step father! Very moving
Judi — evaluated by Pat
Judi re-gave the speech she is working on for the district humorous speaking contest.
Lynn – as editor of Outrageous People and Events Magazine asked each of her “department heads” to give a read out on what was new in their department.
- Alan – as head of Current Events – gave a readout of the Sex Change Capital in Trinidad being move out of state.
- Yvonne – as head of the Heath division – gave a readout on how peeing into a cup could provide you with a wealth of knowledge – whether you wanted it or not.
- Charles — as head of Health and Beauty noted the ill effects of wrapping ones self in plastic wrap – even if it helps to hide one’s aging neck.
- Scott – as editor of All that is Hollywood reported on Rambo X and his interviews with Sylvestor Stallon and Mel Tormey (Yes. Really!)
- Alan for Charles–Excellent evaluation
- Pat for Judi – Very good evaluation but over time limit
- Best Evaluator. Alan
- Best Speaker: Judi
- Best Table topics. Alan
- Tonia – Grammarian – well done
- Alisa– Timer and vote counter
- Alan – Overall evaluator
Meeting was adjourned on time at 8:00