November 12-13, 2010
4444 N. Havana Street
Click here for Flyer
Click here for online registration
Click here for mail registration
ONE Team, ONE Goal!
- MEET Albert Mensah, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional.) Born in a dirt hut in the impoverished nation of Ghana, Albert became an American citizen who has achieved the American dream. His inspiring story will have YOU reaching for the stars!
- ROAST Alan Swartz, Immediate Past District Governor
- LAUGH at the Humorous Speech Contest
- ATTEND educational sessions
- DINE and SOCIALIZE with fellow Toastmasters
ALL for the LOW price of $40 per person pre-registered! ($50 at the door) Registration must be received by NOVEMBER 5 to qualify for discounted rate. Call Gayle Laraway at 719-310-7056 with questions.
Book your room by contacting the Embassy Suites directly at 303-375-0400. Ask for the SPECIAL TOASTMASTERS RATE: $99 for one (1) King bed or $109 for two (2) double beds. LAST DAY to book for reduced room rate is OCTOBER 31, 2010.
- Friday evening social from 7:00–10:00 PM
- Saturday meet/greet/credentials from 7:00–8:30 AM
- Keynote speaker on stage from 8:30–9:15 AM
- Closing 5:30 PM.